Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting off to a new start!

Whooo.... I haven't written a post in over a month. Thats pretty bad! But thing are looking up for this blog. I am graduating this semester! I am done with schoolwork until I decide to go to graduate school. It was also my birthday yesterday, and I am moving to a real house in the first week of January. I feel like its a whole new start! So anyways...until I get going and posting real things....
Here are a few outfit posts.
I got my hair done all crazy... (At the SF Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology). Top is Juicy Couture, Skirt is from Urban Outfitters (not sure of brand), Tights are from Ross, Booties are Bamboo. I love gray still!Before I got my hair cut, after I dyed it all crazy. The dress is from the Mervyn's closing sale. I got it for my first Afro-Cuban Jazz concert at school. I had these really awesome Steve Madden booties too. But I'm sure you'll see them later!




1 comment:

Helenrr said...

Very cute-and you do look good in grey :) I find the haircut very pixie french...