Friday, January 16, 2009

New House- New Make Up Look

So I am done moving. The last time for awhile hopefully. My room isn't quite in order, but everything is cleaned up enough to get back to work. So- I was reading Life and Style ('cause I can, don't judge) and they were forecasting metallic brown eyes as the hot Spring trend. Which got me thinking about being bronzed and sun kissed and all that jazz. So I decided to change up my makeup to be a little beach-ier.
I used my Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Bronzer in "Vegas Strip". The blush and brown metallic shadow I used came from an older Elizabeth Arden compact that someone gave me when they got it free as a Macy's gift. (It was pretty much my first real make-up ever.) For highlighting under the brow and the corner of the eyes I used Maybelline expertwear shadow in "Vanilla". A little bit of Rimmel Exaggerate liner in "Pine" under the eyes, and some Jordana lipgloss in "Be Coralful".
I like how it came out and people at work even asked if I had been tanning! Excuse the funny look on my face. I was on the way to work...

No comments: