Saturday, January 17, 2009

Adventures with Seth Premiere

The other night I went to the premiere of an independent web serial, Adventures with Seth. I had done a little extra work for it, and my boyfriend helped work on the sound recording. It was at the Four Star Theatre on Geary, and a lot of fun. I suggest everyone go watch Episode *ahem* Chapter 1 on the website. (Link Above.) I got to see Chapter 2 as well, because I'm really cool... But it will be up next month for everyone else. So here are pictures of what I wore and stuffs....

With the boy. I got this dress at Ross for probably $18 for the formal Christmas party we threw a year ago. It's amazing for the price. I also wore my pashmina scarf that I got from the Something Store, my grey leather Michael Kors bag, and an unsigned brooch and earring set that was in my collection of vintage costume jewelry. I never ever hardly have reason to wear costume jewelry, so that was fun.
I actually sort of got my hair to curl too! Because somewhere along the line I got a curling iron that works. Of course the only bit of hair long enough to really curl is the chunk up in front. *le sigh*
The back, I now realize I didn't line the ruching up....
And my make-up continued with my new bronzed face enthusiasm. As my boyfriend pointed out, the pictures don't show it well because the flash washes everything out...but oh well. This time I used Maybelline ExpertWear shadow in "Vanilla" and "Urban Brown", Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in "Papaya", and Sonia Kashuk Lip Palette in "Shimmering Sorbets". For bronzer I used Physicians Formula Summer Eclipse in "Sunlight". I chose the lip palette and blush because they are the same shades as in the Sonia Kashuk Bronzed Face kit, but full size. I like this blush better than the one I used last time because it has a little more of a terra cotta color and no shimmer. I also like this bronzer better since it has smaller particles than the other one. I think this shall be my new make-up ritual for a bit at least...

No comments: