Thursday, April 3, 2008

Props to Coco Chanel

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.

-Coco Chanel

I feel this quote epitomizes what I want my blog to say about fashion. I believe Coco Chanel had it right when she said this. I too believe that fashion goes beyond clothes. It is in the way you do things, the way you live. You can live a fashionable life like Audrey Hepburn, or you can lead a horrifically unfashionable life like Britney Spears. It is more then your purse, it is what you carry in your purse. It is more than who you know, but how you treat those you know. Being fashionable should ultimately mean you are your best person possible.

That being said, I would like to talk a little about my ideas for my blog. I have a lot of ideas for it which I'm sure will solidify and become clearer as I go along. Ultimately I would like to have a quality post per day, whether it be opinions, great finds, reviews, or interviews. Right now I am just aiming for 2-3 entries a week, because this is a new experience and I am busy with school and trying to build an acting career.

So please, if you come across my site...comment, click on things, drop me a line, send me your website. I look forward to meeting you!

No comments: