Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lovely Booties

I was slogging around the net, looking for boots for my mom and I ran across these Luichiny Cleo Booties. I just love them! I really like the ones in Storm the most, obviously since I'm on a gray kick lately. However, the black and chocolate ones are the only ones discounted...so if I get them it will likely be the black ones. (There is free shipping though!!!) I put together some polyvore plates to show some ideas I have for wearing them. I'm thinking of Victoran, whimsial, gothic twist pairings, taking some cues from Japanese Lolita/baby doll style. Pairing lots of necklaces, pearls, bows, and throwing in some darker grays and blacks. Maybe wearing tights or even knit socks (knee highs?) with the shoes.

(Forgive me if these are sort of cluttered. I go a little overboard when set loose with polyvore. It is the most fun since paper dolls!)

No comments: