Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Gwen, how I would love to hate you....

So I was going to write you a cute little post about how I went to see the Hives on Tuesday, and how awesome it was, and how cute I looked. But, I can't find the cable to my camera, so you'll just have to wait. Anyways...

Speaking of music...my favorite musical traitor (go back to the ska!) Gwen Stefani just released 5 perfumes for her Harajuku Lovers line. I went down to Macy's yesterday to try them out...and this is coming from a non-perfume person... I love them! Well, not all of them...but in general they are great. There are 5 different ones to choose from...I must say I LOVE the packaging... I love anything Gwen Stefani touches. And I love Japanese Street Style. So yeah...

I was really sad that "Music" was my least favorite, it would be so cool to be say "Yeah, my perfume is Music". My favorite was "G" and close second was "Lil' Angel". Chris (boyfriend) liked "Lil' Angel" better though. I think I would get "G" for regular use, and then "Lil' Angel" for those days I'm feeling girly (it is definitely more flowery). I don't know if I will get both, but definitely "G".

They are $25 for 0.33 ounces and $45 for 1 ounce. You can also get a set of all 5 perfumes in solid perfume for $60, so maybe share that with a friend if you guys like different scents! Available at Sephora.com (free shipping over $50) or at your local Macy's store.

1 comment:

Fashion's Sweethart said...

omg i love gwen stefani! i love love angel music baby! i love it!